The Parish Council agenda on this page will be updated shortly before each meeting.
Regular meetings are normally held in the small ‘Peter Garnett’ room of the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome to attend regular meetings and encouraged to attend the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
Tel: 01531 635103.
You are invited to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council which will be held at the Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on Tuesday 17 Sept 2019 at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted
A G E N D A
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm Minutes of Meeting held on 30th July 2019.
- Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- Open Session – (1) County Councillor Report.
(2) Public question time on planning and other local issues.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Local Heritage Asset registration/Old School House.
- Ledbury Town Council Parish Poll re viaduct site.
- Donation towards transport consultation re viaduct housing site.
- Finger posts.
- Improved reception in Parish for telephones etc – MB
- Items for consideration –
New Financial Regulations as advised by HALC.
Update on new Code of Conduct.
Smart Water products – MB
- Financial matters – to approve payment of the following Accounts –
Clerk salary/September 2019 £287.00.
PAYE – August £38.00.
PAYE – September £38.00.
AONB – donation £100.00.
Cllr M Beaumont repayment expenses £43.40.
Truprint – Newsletter £255.00.
Clerk – Epson XP455 printer £41.69. + £8.30 vat.
Ledbury Fencing (Lengthsman duties) £112.50.
Viking Direct £51.17 + £10.57 vat
HALC – Clerk Election training £30.00 + £6.00 vat
Confirm items paid during August 2019
Clerk’s salary £287.00.
- Reports –
- Memorial Hall – ML
3.Planning applications update from DW received including –
(a) 192033 –Land adjacent to The Croft.
(b) 171532 – Land north of viaduct (reconsultation).
- Information Sheet – circulated to Councillors prior to the meeting
- Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information on the Agenda, not included elsewhere, and to raise items for the next meeting.
- Confirm date for Finance and Council meetings in November.
Clerk to the Council/Tel: 01531 635103