The Parish Council agenda on this page will be updated shortly before each meeting
Meetings are normally held in the Peter Garnett Room, Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on a Tuesday at 7.30pm
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual Parish Meeting of the Council will be held on
Tuesday, 24th April 2018 in the Memorial Hall commencing at 7.30pm.
Please come along and hear what the Council has been doing during the last twelve months.
A G E N D A
Items to include the following
- Chairman’s Report.
- Finances – draft unaudited Accounts available, see what your money has been spent on.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan – document now with the Examiners.
- Lengthsman – no grant available from Herefordshire Council for future years.
- P3 (Parish Footpaths) – Grant available for work during 2018/19 – hear what work has been done during the year.
- Defibrillator – Has been ordered, work on telephone kiosk to commence shortly.
- Public Question time – your chance to raise any queries you might have – light refreshments will be available.
Jennifer Jones – Chairman.
Mary Barnett, Parish Clerk.