The Parish Council agenda on this page will be updated shortly before each meeting
Meetings are normally held in the Peter Garnett Room, Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on a Tuesday at 7.30pm
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
You are welcome to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on Tuesday 21st November 2017 at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted –
M. Barnett, Clerk.
A G E N D A
Apologies for absence.
To confirm Minutes of Meeting held on 26th September 2017.
Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial.
Open Session – (1) County Councillor Report.
(2) Public question time on any local issues or planning.
Update Reports on outstanding issues
(i) Notice Board at Staplow
(ii) Finalise arrangements for Welcome Party.
(iii) Mobile homes
Items for consideration – Defibrillator, Broadband levels
Financial – (1) to approve payment of the following accounts –
Lengthsman – £63.50
Gordon Kirk, hedge cutting £21.00.
Petty cash top up £119.74.
(2) to agree Budget and Precept for year 2018/19.
Memorial Hall – Chairman.
Lengthsman Scheme/P3 Scheme -FR.
iii Planning – update on recent planning applications and comments.
iv NDP – FR.
9. Information Sheet – to be circulated to Councillors prior to the meeting
10. Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information on the Agenda, not included elsewhere, and to raise items for the next meeting.
11. Agree dates for January and March meetings in 2018.
Clerk to the Council.
Tel: 01531 635103.