The Parish Council agenda on this page will be updated shortly before each meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the Peter Garnett Room, Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
Members of the Parish community are most welcome to attend and there will be an opertunity for you to ask questions at the end of every meeting.
A G E N D A
Parish Council Meeting on Tuesday 27 Nov 2018 at 7.30pm at the Memorial Hall.
NB: This is the Agenda for our very last meeting…….Our next meeting will be Tuesday 29 Jan 2019 and the Agenda for that meeting will appear nearer this date.
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm Minutes of Meeting held on 18th September 2018.
- Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- Open Session –
(1) County Councillor Report.
(2) Public question time on local issues and planning matters.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Defibrillator – Telephone Kiosk
- Pool Piece – Comments on Report from Wicksteed inspection.
- Items for consideration
- Road closure on main road at Bosbury bridge, now postponed.
- Financial matters –
(1) To agree Budget for 2019/20.
(2) To agree level of Precept for 2019/20.
(3) to approve payment of the following Accounts –
(a) Say it with wood £1,080.00. paid.
(b) Clerk, salary October £278.20. paid.
(c)Lengthsman – October £95.00.
- Truprint Litho, newsletter £255.00.
- Gordon Kirk @ The Pleck & Little Pleck £26.21.
- Information Commissioner £40.00.
- Wicksteed, Pool Piece inspection £54.00.
- PAYE October (payable November) £28.20.
- Clerk, salary November £278.20.
- PAYE November (payable December) £47.00.
- Reports –
- Memorial Hall – Marc Low
- Lengthsman and P3 Schemes – Marc Low.
- Planning – DW
- NDP – Adopted by Herefordshire Council.
- Website – ML
- Information Sheet – to be circulated to Councillors prior to the meeting
- Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information on the Agenda, not included elsewhere, and to raise items for the next meeting.
- Confirm date for future meetings.
Clerk to the Council.
Tel: 01531 635103