The Parish Council agenda on this page will be updated shortly before each meeting.
Regular meetings are normally held in the small ‘Peter Garnett’ room of the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome to attend regular meetings and encouraged to attend the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
Tel: 01531 635103.
You are invited to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council which will be held at the Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on Tuesday 21st May 2019 at 7pm when the following business will be transacted
A G E N D A
- All Councillors to sign Declarations of Acceptance of Office in presence of Clerk.
- Election of Chairman for 2019/20 & sign declaration of acceptance of office.
- Signature of Declarations of Interest by all members.
- Election of Vice Chairman for 2019/20.
- Open Session – (a) Cllr. Liz Harvey.
(b) Members of the public.
- Planning –
No. 191311 – Rose Cottage – objections.
No. 184593 – Woodmill Cottage – objections.
No. P190611 – Foxgloves – condition requested re opaque glazing.
No.191349 – Fir Tree Cottage – no objections.
No. 191150 – Pegs Farm – objections.
- To reappoint Greendawn Accounting as Internal Auditor, if agreed.
- To reappoint Planning Committee and Chairman of group.
- To reappoint Finance Committee.
- To confirm cheque signatories – JJ & DW (one additional now required).
- Declarations of Interest in items on the Agenda
- To confirm Minutes of meeting held on 26th March 2019.
- Feedback on Annual Parish meeting.
- Financial – (i) to approve payment of the following Accounts and update on funds received since last meeting –
Items paid during April
D.Williams – Defibrillator – £37.80 + £7.56 vat.
Parish Lengthsman – £50.00.
HALC – annual subscription – £367.49 + £73.50 vat
Quickskip at Pool Piece – £200.00. + £40 vat
Clerk, salary and PAYE – £325.00.
AED Locator – defibrillator – £49.00. + £9.80 vat.
Items to be paid for May
Truprint – Newsletter – £255.00.
Came & Co – insurance £337.71.
Marion Griffiths, payroll £75.00.
Richard Lee Buxton £23.98
Greendawn Accounting £240.00.
Came & Co. insurance – £337.71.
Clerk, salary and PAYE – May £325.00.
Clerk, expenses regarding Election TBA.
- To approve Annual Governance Statement for 2018/19
- To approve audited Accounts to 31st March 2019.
- To approve Annual Return to 31st March 2019
15. Item for consideration – Possible “twitter account” for Parish Council.
Improvement of Parish Newsletter and possibility of increased income.
Reports –Memorial Hall.
– Lengthsman/P3 Scheme.
- Information sheet.
- Items for next Agenda.
- Confirm dates of forthcoming meetings.
Clerk to the Council/Tel: 01531 635103