The Parish Council agenda on this page will be updated shortly before each meeting.
Regular meetings are normally held in the small ‘Peter Garnett’ room of the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome to attend regular meetings and encouraged to attend the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
Tel: 01531 635103.
You are invited to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council which will be held at the Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on Tuesday 30 July 2019 at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted
A G E N D A
Apologies for absence.
- Welcome Cllr. M. Beaumont to first meeting.
- To confirm Minutes of Annual Meeting held on 21st May 2019.
- Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- Open Session – (1) County Councillor Report.
(2) Public question time on planning and local issues.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Local Heritage Asset registration/Old School House.
- Donation towards transport consultation re viaduct housing site.
- Confirmation Bank cheque signatories have been changed.
- Advertising receipts.
- Items for consideration –
“Finger post” sign for Ochre Hill and others.
Possible purchase of Printer/Scanner (Epson Workforce).
Possible Annual donation to AONB.
Request from Hereford Times under FOI regarding amount paid to HALC.
West Midlands Police survey of Parish/Town Councils.
- Financial matters – to approve payment of the following Accounts –
Clerk salary/July 2019 £287.00.
PAYE – July £38.00.
Clerks allowances (4m) and expenses to date £120.82.
Confirm items paid during June 2019
Ledbury Fencing, Lengthsman duties £125.00.
Information Commissioners Office £40.00.
Clerk’s salary £287.00.
- Reports –
1 Memorial Hall – ML
3 Planning applications update from DW received including –
(a) 192033 –Land adjacent to The Croft.
(b) 171532 – Land north of viaduct (reconsultation).
- Information Sheet – circulated to Councillors prior to the meeting
- Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information on the Agenda, not included elsewhere, and to raise items for the next meeting.
- Confirm date for September meeting.
Clerk to the Council/Tel: 01531 635103