The Parish Council agenda on this page will be updated shortly before each meeting
Meetings are normally held in the Peter Garnett Room, Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on a Tuesday at 7.30pm
Councillors are summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 25th July 2017 in the Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath commencing at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted.
A G E N D A
- Apologies for absence.
- Confirm minutes of Annual Meeting held on 24th May 2017.
- Declarations of Interest in items on the Agenda.
- Open Session –
- County Councillor Report.
- Public Question time by local residents on any issues of concern.
- Update reports on outstanding issues as necessary.
- Items for consideration ?
- Financial – to approve payment of the following Accounts –
- Frank Rozelaar expenses incurred £15.30.
- Lengthsman – June £127.00.
- HALC – web hosting £30.00. plus vat.
- Data Protection £35.00. paid.
- Reports from various working parties and Committees.
- Memorial Hall.
- Lengthsman Scheme/P3.
- Planning applications.
- Land adjacent The Croft – 3 new dwellings.
- Land at Ledbury Road – 5 new dwellings.
- Land opposite The Gables – 1 new dwelling.
- Information sheet – to be circulated to all prior to the meeting.
- Councillor Reports on minor matters of information on the Agenda not included elsewhere and to raise items for the next meeting.
Clerk to the Parish Council.
Tel: 01531 635103.