The Parish Council’s latest agenda will be shown on this page a minimum of 3 clear days before the day of the meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the ‘Peter Garnett Room‘ at the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome and also encouraged to attend these regular meetings especially the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
A G E N D A
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
Mary Barnett, Clerk, 2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury
Tel: 01531 635103.
The Annual Parish Meeting of Wellington Heath Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 25th May 2021 in the Memorial Hall commencing at 7pm when the undermentioned business will be transacted.
A G E N D A for Parish Meeting
Annual Report from elected Chairman for year 2019/20 Jennifer Jones.
To introduce new members on the Council.
Question time by any members of the public in attendance.
Following the Parish Meeting, the Annual Meeting of Wellington Heath Parish Council will be held to which Councillors are summoned to attend to enable the undermentioned business to be transacted.
A G E N D A for Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
- Election of Chairman for 2021/22 and signature of Declaration of Acceptance of office in presence of Clerk.
- Election of Vice Chairman for 2021/22.
- To reappoint “Greendawn Accounting” as Internal Auditor for the year, if agreed.
- To appoint Planning Committee and Planning Committee Chairman.
- To appoint Finance Committee.
- To confirm cheque signatories for year – JJ, DW and HT.
- Declarations of Interest in any of the undermentioned items on the Agenda
- Confirmation of Minutes of meeting held on 30th March 2021.
- Open Session – Cllr E Harvey and members of the public on planning or any local issues of concern.
- Any update reports from meeting held in March 2021, confirmation that advertising charges in the Newsletter have been reintroduced for the current year, Best Kept Village Sign and refurbishment of other roadside signs.
- Financial matters – (i) to approve payment of the following Accounts and update on funds received since last meeting –
Items paid during April 2021 –
HALC – annual subscription – £383.11 + £76.62 vat
Marion Griffiths, Payroll – £80.00.
Clerk, salary – £301.20.
Clerk PAYE to 5th May 2021 – £51.20.
Items to be paid for May 2021
Annual donation to AONB £100.00.
Annual Insurance (Came & Co.) £610.00.
Clerk salary for May 2021 £298.80.
HMRC – PAYE to 5th June 2021 + £51.20.
Greendawn Accounting – audit £200.00 ? plus vat.
- To approve Annual Governance Statement for 2020/21
- To sign “Certificate of Exemption” from external audit.
- To approve audited Accounts to 31st March 2021.
- To approve Annual Return to 31st March 2021.
- Items for consideration –
(a) Adoption of Code of Conduct – circulated to all.
- Parish Council representative for Parish Festival.
- Donation to Festival prize fund.
- Agree additional pages in Newsletter (and cost) to provide coverage of the Phoenix Festival as requested by K. Hough.
- Lack of any response to advertisement to appoint Parish Lengthsman.
- Reports from following Committee members –
Lengthsman/P3 scheme – work required and in progress – RB.
Memorial Hall – KS.
Planning (if any) – DW.
- Councillor Reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information not included elsewhere and to raise any items for the Agenda for the next Parish Council meeting.
- Items for next PC meeting in July 2021 and agree dates of future meetings during the year.
Clerk to the Council.
Wellington Heath Councillors are:
Jennifer Jones (Chair) [JJ] David Williams (Vice-Chair & Chair of Planning Committee) [DW] Heloise Tierney [HT] John Tearle [JT] Roy Barnes [RB] Kiel Shaw [KS]