The Parish Council’s latest agenda will be updated and shown on this page several days prior to each forthcoming meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the ‘Peter Garnett Room‘ at the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome and also encouraged to attend these regular meetings especially the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
The Next Parish Council Meeting will be held online via ZOOM on Thursday 28 January 2021 commencing at 7.30pm.
This is due to restricted use of the Memorial Hall during the National Covid-19 lockdown.
We hope to resume normal meetings (and be open to the public) from March 30th onwards but we will post more information here as soon as we know more.
A G E N D A
- Apologies from Chairman.
- Minutes – To approve the Minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 15th December 2020.
- Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- To co-opt Keil Shaw onto the Parish Council and obtain signature of Declaration of Acceptance of Office and Register of Interests.
- Open Session –
- County Councillor Report.
- Public question time – planning or local issues.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Notice boards PC Representative – Cllr Heloise Tierney has offered to take over this role
- The Pleck and Little Pleck trees – work done and account received.
- Viaduct site appeal – DW.
- Items for consideration –
To appoint PC Representative on Memorial Hall Committee.
Broadband speeds in Parish.
Water/drainage problems in Pub Lane.
Jobs identified by Parish footpath officer.
“Pool Piece” funding request.
Approval of revised NDP and modification document prior to submission to Hereford Council.
Newsletter distribution during Covid.
- Financial – To approve & agree payment of the following Accounts –
Clerk, Salary for January 2021 £302.20.
HMRC – PAYE £48.80.
“Your Computer Assistant” Matt Fogarty £35.00.
Ross Tree Services £1,000. (agreed).
Viking – cartridges £46.36 + £9.27 vat
- Reports from Committee representatives for –
(1) Memorial Hall – No report available.
(2) Neighbourhood Development Plan – DW
(3) Planning application received – Land at Uplands Farm – DW.
- Information – brief update of correspondence received including Bank Account name changed, Cllr Tierney added as additional signatory for cheques, precept of £10,000 requested and renewal of Lengthsman Scheme for 2021/22.
- Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information not included elsewhere, and to raise items for the Agenda for the next meeting.
- To agree dates for future meetings –
30th March 2021 – Ordinary Parish Council meeting.
27TH April 2021 – Annual Parish Meeting.
25th May 2021 – Annual Meeting of the Parish Council.
Clerk – Tel: 01531 635103.