The Parish Council’s latest agenda will be shown on this page a minimum of 3 clear days before the day of the meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the ‘Peter Garnett Room‘ at the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome and also encouraged to attend these regular meetings especially the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
Tel: 01531 635103. E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
You are advised that there will be a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday, 28th September 2021 commencing at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted.
A G E N D A
- Apologies – Tierney, K. Shaw and J. Tearle.
- Minutes – To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 27th July 2021.
- Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation. Tierney has declared an interest in planning number 210276 application for six houses on the Ledbury Road,
- Open Session –
- County Councillor Report.
- Public question time – local issues and/or planning matters.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Notice boards – New board for o/s Old School House delivered.
- Drainage problems – DW
- Viaduct site.
- Oak tree.
- Donation of £325.00. received from Rally organisers.
- Lengthsman vacancy.
- Items for consideration –
Date for finance meeting and Welcome Party meeting.
Inspection at Pool Piece – accompanied or unaccompanied.
- Financial – To approve payment of the following Accounts for August ‘21 –
Acorn Workshop – new notice board £730.00. + £146 vat.
- Newby – stile to orchard and bridge £115.00.
Clerk – Salary £298.60.
Skip at Pool Piece £235.00. + £47 vat.
HMRC – PAYE £51.40.
The following Accounts are presented for payment for September 2021
Truprint – newsletter printing £255.00.
Repair to Pool Piece notice board (materials) £55.93.
Clerk – salary September £298.60.
HMRC – PAYE £51.40.
Second half of Precept has been received totalling £5,000.00.
8. Reports from Committee representatives for –
(1) Memorial Hall – KS
(2) Neighbourhood Development Plan update – DW
(3) Planning update – DW
- Information – brief update on important correspondence received.
- Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information not included elsewhere, and raise items for the Agenda for the next meeting on 30th November 2021.
Mary Barnett – Clerk to the Parish Council.
Wellington Heath Councillors are:
Jennifer Jones (Chair) [JJ] David Williams (Vice-Chair & Chair of Planning Committee) [DW] Heloise Tierney [HT] John Tearle [JT] Roy Barnes [RB] Kiel Shaw [KS]