The Parish Council’s latest agenda will be shown on this page a minimum of 3 clear days before the day of the meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the ‘Peter Garnett Room‘ at the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome and also encouraged to attend these regular meetings especially the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
A G E N D A
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
Mary Barnett, Clerk, 2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury
Tel: 01531 635103.
You are advised that there will be a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday, 27th July 2021 commencing at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted.
- Minutes – To approve the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting and the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council which were held on 25th May 2021.
- Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- Open Session –
- County Councillor Report.
- Public question time – local issues or planning matters.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Notice boards – HT.
- Drainage problems – DW
- Viaduct site – consider/agree donation to costs – DW.
- Village assets/liabilities – JT.
- The Plecks – JT.
- Broadband speeds in Parish – DW.
- Verge cutting project – confirmed one cut yearly now agreed.
- Items for consideration
- Lengthsman vacancy – RB.
- Consider and discuss future of oak tree.
- Offer of donation from Organisers of local rally in September.
- Queen’s platinum jubilee (agree any celebration) – (HT)
- Frequency of future meetings – remain two monthly or revert to monthly.
- Move Welcome Party to September/October on a yearly basis.
- Financial – To approve & agree payment of the following Accounts –
Clerk – Salary for June 2021 £298.60 – paid
HMRC – PAYE – June 2021. £51.40 – paid
Truprint Media, Newsletter £255.00 – paid
- Newby – notice board renovation £560.00 – paid
- Newby – handrail and footpath sign £120.00 – paid
Clerk – Salary – July £298.60.
HMRC – PAYE to 5th July 2021 £51.40.
Information Commissioners Office (ICO) £40.00.
Match funding donation for the Parish Festival £50.00.
Hamish Skinner – fixing stile, Bickham Orchard £115.00.
Clerk – allowances/expenses to 30th July 2021 £173.21.
- Reports from Committee representatives for –
(1) Memorial Hall – KS
(2) Neighbourhood Development Plan update – DW
(3) Planning update – DW
- Information – brief update of correspondence including whether the PC would welcome visits by Police to report on local issues at some meetings.
- Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information not included elsewhere, and to raise items for the Agenda for the next meeting on 28th September 2021.
Clerk to the Council.
Wellington Heath Councillors are:
Jennifer Jones (Chair) [JJ] David Williams (Vice-Chair & Chair of Planning Committee) [DW] Heloise Tierney [HT] John Tearle [JT] Roy Barnes [RB] Kiel Shaw [KS]