WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
Tel: 01531 635103. E-mail – email@example.com
You are welcome to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Monday 24th January 2022 commencing at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted.
A G E N D A
- Minutes – To approve Minutes of the Meeting held on 30th November 2021.
- Declarations of interest in items on the Agenda – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- Open Session –
- County Councillor Report.
- Public question time – local issues and planning matters.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Notice boards – update if applicable HT
- Drainage problems – HT & DW
- Oak tree – update from Oak Tree Committee representative Chairman
- Lengthsman appointment and renovation of parish signs RB
- Grit bins.
- Pool Piece – comments & actions, if any, following inspection.
- Items for consideration –
Nature Recovery Plan for M/Hills AONB by 4th February 2022.
Queen’s Jubilee celebration – no official notice of events to date.
Roadside parking on the Ledbury Road DW
Notification 3 Shires Rally to take place on 18th September 2022.
Individual Councillor roles on the PC.
Council free to co-opt as no election called following advertisement.
- Financial matters – To approve payment of the following Account for December 2021 when no meeting was held –
- Clerk, salary £298.60.
The following Accounts are presented for payment at this meeting –
- Wicksteed accompanied inspection at P/Piece £86.00 + VAT
- Clerk – salary January 2022 £298.60.
- HMRC – PAYE – period to 5/01/22. £51.40.
- Reports from Council representatives for –
(1) Memorial Hall – RB
(3) The Plecks – JT
(3) Planning update – none for viaduct site received to date. DW
- Information – brief update on any important items or correspondence received.
10.Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information not included elsewhere, and raise any items for the Agenda for the January 2022 meeting.
- Next meeting to be held on Monday, 28th March 2022 and to agree date for Annual Parish Meeting normally held in April every year.
Mary Barnett, Parish Clerk.
Wellington Heath Councillors are:
Jennifer Jones (Chair) [JJ] David Williams (Vice-Chair & Chair of Planning Committee) [DW] Heloise Tierney [HT] John Tearle [JT] Roy Barnes [RB]
The Parish Council’s latest agenda will be shown on this page a minimum of 3 clear days before the day of the meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome and also encouraged to attend these regular meetings especially the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.