The Parish Council’s latest agenda will be shown on this page a minimum of 3 clear days before the day of the meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the ‘Peter Garnett Room‘ at the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome and also encouraged to attend these regular meetings especially the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
Tel: 01531 635103. E-mail – email@example.com
You are welcome to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday, 30th November 2021 commencing at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted.
A G E N D A
- Minutes – To approve Minutes of the Meeting held on 28th September 2021.
- Resignation of Cllr. Kiel Shaw.
- Declarations of interest in items on the Agenda – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- Open Session –
- County Councillor Report.
- Public question time – local issues, planning matters etc.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Notice boards – HT.
- Drainage problems/ownership of pub lane and car park – DW
- Viaduct site – no planning application received to date.
- Oak tree – future, quotations, way forward.
- Pool Piece accompanied inspection has not yet taken place.
- Lengthsman and parish signs (RB).
- Grit bins.
- Memorial Hall P/Council representative.
- Items for consideration –
Update of web site as recommended by HALC.
Defibrillator – DW.
Queen’s Jubilee celebration – no official notice to date.
- Financial matters – To agree Budget for year April 22 to March 2023.
To agree £10,500 Precept for year to 31st March 2023.
To approve payment of the following Accounts for October 2021.
- Clerk, salary £298.60.
- HMRC – PAYE – period to 5/11/21 £51.40.
The following Accounts are presented for payment –
- Truprint – newsletter printing £255.00.
- Clerk – salary November £298.60.
- HMRC – PAYE – period to 5/12/21 £51.40.
- Clerks allowances & expenses to 30/11/21 £129.24.
- Reports from Council representatives for –
(1) Memorial Hall – KS
(2) Neighbourhood Development Plan update if applicable.
(3) The Plecks – JT.
(3) Planning update – holiday let @ Uplands,
- dwellings at Becks Orchard.
- Information – brief update on any important items or correspondence received.
11. Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information not included elsewhere, and raise any items for the Agenda for meeting in January 2022.
Wellington Heath Councillors are:
Jennifer Jones (Chair) [JJ] David Williams (Vice-Chair & Chair of Planning Committee) [DW] Heloise Tierney [HT] John Tearle [JT] Roy Barnes [RB] Kiel Shaw [KS]