The Parish Council’s latest agenda will be updated and shown on this page several days prior to each forthcoming meeting.
Meetings are normally held in the ‘Peter Garnett Room‘ at the Memorial Hall, (Wellington Heath) on the last Tuesday of every other Month at 7.30pm.
(Annual Parish Council meetings are normally held in the larger main hall area)
Members of the Parish community are very welcome and also encouraged to attend these regular meetings especially the Annual Parish Meeting. At every meeting the Chair will provide the opportunity for the public in attendance to ask questions or raise any issues they may have.
The Next Parish Council Meeting will be : Tuesday 29th September 2020 in the Memorial Hall
A G E N D A
WELLINGTON HEATH PARISH COUNCIL
2 New Cottages, Clenchers Mill Lane, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8. 1RR.
Tel: 01531 635103. E-mail – email@example.com
Dear Councillors – you are summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council which will be held in The Memorial Hall, Wellington Heath on Tuesday, 29th September 2020 at 7.30pm to enable the following business to be transacted –
- Minutes – The Minutes of the meeting held on 25th June 2020 had been taken as read, approved and were signed by the Chairman on 28th July 2020. This was necessary to enable the application to proceed for re-registration of The Farmers Arms as an “Asset of Community Value” in accordance with instructions from Herefordshire Council. The application has been submitted and we await result of the application.
- Declarations of interest in Agenda items – personal and prejudicial and requests for dispensation.
- Open Session –
- County Councillor Report.
- Public question time – planning or local issues.
- Update Reports on matters raised at last meeting –
- Smartwater pens and donations received – MB.
- Ledbury Viaduct site –Enquiry re-commences on 22nd Sept 2020 – DW
- Notice boards, street signs, footpath signs – DW and MB
- Dog bin at The Common – purchased and in place.
- Bench – awaiting delivery, insurance claim of £734.98 has been paid.
- Oak tree on Ledbury Road, seat removed – may install in New Church Yard.
- Items for consideration –
Donation agreed to cost of Viaduct appeal – any update on costs?
Cheltenham Motor Club 3 Shires rally – update from Chairman.
Newsletter – advertising charges.
Administrator – Lengthsman and Footpaths.
- Financial matters –
- Statement received from external Auditors that Accounts had been approved by them subject to any objections/queries received from the public, no queries had been received so no external audit necessary.
- Statement from Clerk regarding Accounts which have been paid during July & August 2020 when no meetings have been held.
- Second instalment of Precept has been received – £4,750.
- To approve & agree payment of the following Accounts –
Truprint Media, parish newsletter £255.00.
HALC – web hosting and domain name £55.00. + vat.
Clerk – September 2020 £301.20.
HMRC – PAYE £48.80.
Viking Direct, stationery etc. £35.36.
- Reports from representatives for
(1) Memorial Hall – (MB)
(2) NDP update – DW.
(3) Planning applications received – DW.
- Three vacancies on Council – four parishioners interested in co-option – John Tearle, Heloise Tierney, Brian Snell and Roy Barnes.
- Information Sheet – brief update of correspondence received.
- Councillor reports – Councillors to report on minor matters of information not included elsewhere, and to raise items for the Agenda for the next meeting.
- To agree dates for future meetings (subject to availability of the Memorial Hall) as follows –
(1) 10th November 2020 – Finance meeting to agree Budget/Precept for 2021/22.
(2) 24th November 2020 – Ordinary Parish Council Meeting.
(3) 30th March 2021 – Ordinary Parish Council meeting.
(4) 27TH April 2021 – Annual Parish Meeting.
(5) 25th May 2021 – Annual Meeting of the Parish Council.
Clerk – Tel: 01531 635103.